Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I was lamenting that I had no Borsalinos.

To shut up my whining, Bruno took it upon himself to send me this lovely Mirtillo homburg. It kills two birds: Borsalino and blue homburg.

View attachment 67869 View attachment 67870 View attachment 67871 View attachment 67872 View attachment 67873 View attachment 67874 View attachment 67875 View attachment 67876

From perusing Borsalino Brotherhood, it appears the label indicates a vintage of around 1950. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's a couple weeks from my birthday. This is my main present. Becca was sweet enough to let me open it early.

Oh...
Because sunshine: View attachment 67877

A very Merry Saturday to all.
That is a stunning homburg. The color is so inky blue, covet. I really love the feel of nutria on my Barbiso, how is the hand on this Borsalino? I find the nutria to be different in many ways from my finest Beaver. Hail to the big rodents!!

Yeah... And folks weren't so damned uptight.

Here's to the millennials and their rebels, their freaks, there weirdos and their ones who refuse to let themselves be defined by the culture.

I hope that they can make the late 2010s and 2020s make the 1960s look like the 1950s.
This is an interesting look at history of the past and coming decades. You are deep my friend...

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Great flat cap. Love the colors and pattern. Pilgrim as in your felt? I have a Pilgrim tie, sounds like I need to do some reading.
I like it. I'm pretty sure it's the same Pilgrim as my felt. The script is different, but the style in the logo is the same. It has a leather sweat and lining only on the top part. Now it's time to see if it will stay on my head while biking.

Michael

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying your weekends.
I'm getting ready to leave for a sound check for my jazz group's CD release show tonight. Excited to be part of this kind of creative project. It's been many years since I've done something like this. So far, its falcon park black cherry.
ad3ce2e56734f8aea908c8b177384d11.jpg

40434856847e0b9f503d103ae71933f3.jpg

97446c50bc030a8279a8d3409549e500.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another hat from the last finds here in Verona north area
10efo2f.jpg

Pale sun and mellow noon with decrease of temperature in morning and evening
ffbpc5.jpg

Barbisio in light blue made in the years of Barbisio production in Cappellificio Cervo
24f0j6u.jpg

Photos were made yesterday afternoon and this morning
e637na.jpg

In shadow and sun to have the felt with different lights
snh08l.jpg

Interior of the Barbisio show a very simple lining
34q7d3a.jpg

There no indication of quality in the brand stamped or paper label under the sweatband
23sdhjm.jpg

Have a nice Saturday

A huge thanks for your appreciation on the Dobbs-Panizza showed yesterday
Beautiful color Daniele. That hat is a real chameleon! Hope your Saturday was a good one.

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying your weekends.
I'm getting ready to leave for a sound check for my jazz group's CD release show tonight. Excited to be part of this kind of creative project. It's been many years since I've done something like this. So far, its falcon park black cherry.
ad3ce2e56734f8aea908c8b177384d11.jpg

40434856847e0b9f503d103ae71933f3.jpg

97446c50bc030a8279a8d3409549e500.jpg

Super looking black cherry, can this be considered a "Lords hat"? Hope the CD release is a big success tonight! Maybe some of us here on the lounge would like one...hint hint!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Super looking black cherry, can this be considered a "Lords hat"? Hope the CD release is a big success tonight! Maybe some of us here on the lounge would like one...hint hint!

Thank you sir! Hopefully we'll all be in the zone tonight.
I don't know if I'm allowed to do this here, so at risk of getting reprimanded, this is our website. There is a link if anyone would like to order.
jasquintet.com
Apologies if it's out of line.

Thank you sir! Hopefully we'll all be in the zone tonight.
I don't know if I'm allowed to do this here, so at risk of getting reprimanded, this is our website. There is a link if anyone would like to order.
jasquintet.com
Apologies if it's out of line.

I snagged the link just in case. I may have been a bad influence on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana