Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leanin' on linen today...

071717.jpg

MrsFed needs a new tooth. Headed to see her dentist about an implant. I knew they were expensive, but WOW! $2.25k for one tooth? Excuse me while I go floss.... again! Insurance won't cover this one.... stinkers!

Also, Lil' Fed and I have the week together (except Wednesday, when she goes on a trip with her Grandmama). So, walks down 3rd street, shopping, movies and shootin'! I've never been able to take a week off to be with one of my kids, so this is a special week!

Lil' Fed has her new b-day Cuenca double-twist weave toquilla (toe-kee-yuh) and her Stetsonian from last Christmas. Today.... I'm tempted to wear my 2nd brisa weave from the market in Cuenca... light, airy and muy cool.

i-R8srCNr-S.jpg
i-5g9XGTm-S.jpg

Now, Big brother has decided we need to hear (or see) an ad from "G4 Implant Solutions".... on a banner ad on my device, anyway.

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Stetson, Bobby!

The whiskers are beginning to fill in, too. Less street, more refined... PERFECT!! :cool:

Yessir, they DO seem right on you, despite all the talk generated!!! I hope you're keeping them.
Thank you Charlie. Keepin them for sure despite all the "talk" generated...
I still miss the old days of panhandling and sleeping on park benches though.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Was out and about running errands early this morning while still cool accompanied by my new Dobbs Temptation. Received many compliments already. Gave it a good brushing this morning before I left and it really smoothed the look of the hat compared to last night right out of the box. View attachment 79448
The Temptation goes well with your shirt today, too!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
It's about twice that for an implant around here, Doug. Count your lucky stars!

Super straws all the time, sir, but that photo recreation today in our shirt was priceless!
You can always come to Mexico, spend some days here, grab some tequilas and pay 1/4 the of that quote with a highly qualified dentist

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana