• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Featured What Hat Are You Wearing Today?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by AlanC, Jun 21, 2007.

1. FedOregon

FedOregon My Mail is Forwarded Here

I love your new O'Farrell, Bob! Super slick!
    Fantastic Eleganza, and shirt, Michael!
    Now, that's a HAT! Uber cool Stetson! I love the tall crown and that wide ribbon!

I'm glad we're alive, too, Charlie! And what a what to be sportin'! Nothing short of fab-tastic!
    Class, from top to toe!
    You have the best pictures of the best hats! Love that one!

2. WP_20170717_15_51_12_Pro (2).jpg €5 Asos straw, trying to do some reading outside as some obnoxious neighbour treats the neighbourhood to his selection of bollywood rap classics. If india has an xfactor, I'm listening to its greatest hits.

3. FedOregon

MrsFed needs a new tooth. Headed to see her dentist about an implant. I knew they were expensive, but WOW! $2.25k for one tooth? Excuse me while I go floss.... again! Insurance won't cover this one.... stinkers!

Also, Lil' Fed and I have the week together (except Wednesday, when she goes on a trip with her Grandmama). So, walks down 3rd street, shopping, movies and shootin'! I've never been able to take a week off to be with one of my kids, so this is a special week!

Lil' Fed has her new b-day Cuenca double-twist weave toquilla (toe-kee-yuh) and her Stetsonian from last Christmas. Today.... I'm tempted to wear my 2nd brisa weave from the market in Cuenca... light, airy and muy cool.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

It's about twice that for an implant around here, Doug. Count your lucky stars!

Super straws all the time, sir, but that photo recreation today in our shirt was priceless!

5. Leanin' on linen today...

[​IMG]

6. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

Lovely linen, Alan!
    Great patterns!!

7. DJH

DJH I'll Lock Up

VS Dualist.

[​IMG]

Cheers! David

8. FedOregon

Wow, what a sweet VS! Stylin' big time today, David!

9. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

Now, Big brother has decided we need to hear (or see) an ad from "G4 Implant Solutions".... on a banner ad on my device, anyway.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  10. Hurricane Jack

Hurricane Jack I'll Lock Up

^^^Interesting. They Live!

Zombie_61 and Michael R. like this.
  11. Stetson Original '47. Leather sweat. Stetson "grade 8" Panama.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

12. Jhoff_1979

Jhoff_1979 One of the Regulars

FedOregon and Michael R. like this.
  13. Jhoff_1979

Jhoff_1979 One of the Regulars

Was out and about running errands early this morning while still cool accompanied by my new Dobbs Temptation. Received many compliments already. Gave it a good brushing this morning before I left and it really smoothed the look of the hat compared to last night right out of the box. IMG_20170717_132138_003.jpg

14. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

Very nice Stetson, Bobby!

The whiskers are beginning to fill in, too. Less street, more refined... PERFECT!! :cool:

Yessir, they DO seem right on you, despite all the talk generated!!! I hope you're keeping them.

Zombie_61, Michael R. and Bob Roberts like this.
  15. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

Rockin' it, J!!!

16. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

Cheers, INDEED, David!!
    I only hit the "Like" button, because there isn't a "Love" button. Another Lounge favorite!!

17. Thank you Charlie. Keepin them for sure despite all the "talk" generated...
    I still miss the old days of panhandling and sleeping on park benches though.

18. FedOregon

I really like that one, Bob! Is that a new one for you?

19. Jeremy T Garner and hatsRme like this.
  20. FedOregon

The Temptation goes well with your shirt today, too!

Jeremy T Garner likes this.