Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayser "Bristol" probably early 1960s.

35991892815_261d4151a9_c.jpg

35603123070_8873ec8ab1_c.jpg

35950318626_b453744985_c.jpg

35152195154_fc1f9eec3a_c.jpg

So what are the Holding Company doing?
They've had some personnel changes over the years and have disbanded twice, but they're still touring with original member Peter Albin (bass), sometimes members Tom Finch (guitar, vocals) and Dave Getz (drums, piano), and new(ish) members Tommy Odetto (guitar) and Darby Gould (vocals). Why do you ask? :p

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Akubra Zephyr
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
You look so cool, hermano!

Borsalino Silver Summer Sisal (Sisol)! Lightweight is still a too 'heavy' description of this piece!
Fabulous "dustweight" Borsa, Jack! Really looks sharp!

L'il Fed is simply TOO CUTE, with or without her new lid, Doug! She looks quite pleased.

She is super pleased.... we got her a handmade blouse, too.... and some great fedoras came in the mail today. Man, I wish I could find hats like hers in 7-1/2!!!

Never forget: Big Brother is always watching.

Considering what they're charging for their work, they can't afford lights?

LOL. The office was lit up just fine... poor photog skills with way too much backlighting from the sun outside....

Mayser "Bristol" probably early 1960s.

35991892815_261d4151a9_c.jpg
Yowza, again! What a hat, Steve!

Yowza, again! What a hat, Steve!
Fed, Thanks! I had lost track of this one. :) Sharp looking Cuenca Panama from you yesterday. Great seeing your family's hats too!

Wow gorgeous hat Steve!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Rodolfo, Thank you! Super looking Akubra Zephyr!

Ship shape in Bristol fashion. Heavy on the fashion part with that cool ribbon work Steve.
Mike, Thanks! I have actually come across a couple of these in smaller sizes. :)

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
MrsFed needs a new tooth. Headed to see her dentist about an implant. I knew they were expensive, but WOW! $2.25k for one tooth? Excuse me while I go floss.... again! Insurance won't cover this one.... stinkers!

Also, Lil' Fed and I have the week together (except Wednesday, when she goes on a trip with her Grandmama). So, walks down 3rd street, shopping, movies and shootin'! I've never been able to take a week off to be with one of my kids, so this is a special week!

Lil' Fed has her new b-day Cuenca double-twist weave toquilla (toe-kee-yuh) and her Stetsonian from last Christmas. Today.... I'm tempted to wear my 2nd brisa weave from the market in Cuenca... light, airy and muy cool.

i-R8srCNr-S.jpg
i-5g9XGTm-S.jpg
Looking fantastic as usual Doug! Congrats on your week with your daughter! Sorry to hear about Mrs Fed and I hope the dentist visit goes well for her.

They've had some personnel changes over the years and have disbanded twice, but they're still touring with original member Peter Albin (bass), sometimes members Tom Finch (guitar, vocals) and Dave Getz (drums, piano), and new(ish) members Tommy Odetto (guitar) and Darby Gould (vocals). Why do you ask? :p

Actually, the woman I saw with Starship last Friday, singing Gracie's parts, also tours with them doing Janis' parts.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points