• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

What Hat Are You Wearing Today?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by AlanC, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Samuel

Samuel One of the Regulars

That's a nice hat

Zombie_61 likes this.
  2. moontheloon

moontheloon I'll Lock Up

while doing some hat research I stumbled across this photo of our buddy Michael @g.durand from a couple years ago in this very thread .... it brought a wide smile to my face.
    I remember laughing the night he posted it .
    I hope you are well Michael and I hope you are in your robe eating wings as we speak

One of the best photos this thread has to offer

[​IMG]

DOGMAN, Michael R., rclark and 16 others like this.
  3. Time for a white gas bath? Nice looking hat from the image.

It looked like the round globe in the shadows. This pin sounded interesting so I searched it. You never cease to amaze!
    Royal Munster.jpg

4. Went to a theater folk party this evening. Cool evening out on a deck swapping stories. The Barbisio "mullet-berg" Lobbia was a perfect companion. My theater friends are beginning to expect and appreciate my hats finally. This one was a big hit!
    12Aug17 Barbisio front.jpg 12Aug17 Barbisio side.jpg

5. I knew it was going to be this pic before I finished reading the first sentence.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

6. Hurricane Jack

Hurricane Jack I'll Lock Up

I read everything she ever said & wrote about Ted Bundy.

7. ha! Political theory for the hormonal teen.

WP_20170813_13_28_40_Pro (2).jpg
    brim up akubra bluegrass green campdraft, need to paint my shed a different colour.

cmoy, blueAZNmonkey, DOGMAN and 23 others like this.
  8. Michael A

Michael A Call Me a Cab

cmoy, blueAZNmonkey, DOGMAN and 24 others like this.
  9. RJR

RJR I'll Lock Up

Hat-Stetson 4x Open Road 5.jpg
    4X Open Road this morning.

cmoy, blueAZNmonkey, DOGMAN and 22 others like this.
  10. Michael A

Michael A Call Me a Cab

Thanks Red. It's a comfortable hat to wear.

A couple of beauties today Red, with the Knox and the Homburg later. Great hat choices for the cooler weather.

Thanks,
    Michael

11. DJH

DJH I'll Lock Up

Campdraft

[​IMG]

Cheers! David

cmoy, blueAZNmonkey, DOGMAN and 22 others like this.
  12. Chamuco

Chamuco My Mail is Forwarded Here

That one it is Michael !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. Michael A

Michael A Call Me a Cab

Thanks Karl. It's an easy hat to love. I'm sure it will be getting a lot of headtime. And I thought your shed color was perfect for today's study in green with the Campdraft.

Thanks,
    Michael

14. When you go to get the paint for the shed be sure you resist the urge to let your subconscious decide on silver belly, caribou, dove gray, heather grey, forest green, or natural beaver. Obviously that already happened when you bought that bluegrass green paint for the shed.

Looking good in that Campdraft BTW.

15. Rockwater

Rockwater New in Town

IMG_7051.JPG Six months of sweating on a construction site, and then a bath, is responsible for making this sage hemp stratoliner better than new.

cmoy, blueAZNmonkey, DOGMAN and 19 others like this.
  16. I recently did research for a guy writing a book about Bundy from Australia. One of his victims was taken from Oregon State University in 1974. We have some very interesting archival materials about the abduction.

17. Thanks Michael, the cool weather and some rain overnight (first in 57 days) prompted some brushing, maintenance of storage and fondling of felts. I'll be able to trot out a couple more until mid-week when we are back to 85 degrees.

18. If you had a green shirt on, the picture would be just your head floating in space. Maybe a nice red color that does not exist in your hat collection...

I want a suit jacket like that! Great looking Stetson. It is quite similar to mine, maybe a touch wider brim, but a cousin for sure.

Always a treat to see this OR, nice one Bob.

19. Samuel

Samuel One of the Regulars

Nice chapeau

KarlCrow likes this.