Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing caution to the wind, since straw hat season is over, I'm wearing a Disney Milan I got from Moonie a couple of years ago. Supposed to be close to 90 Fahrenheits over the next few days, so I'm not putting the straws away just yet.

23bd6d7fbb859b1239e5643a67afbc15.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Lesson of the day, when trying out the camera on your new phone bob, always brush the crumbs off your blue borsalino.
View attachment 86606 View attachment 86607 View attachment 86608 View attachment 86609

The camera will always embarrass you with little dots that you didn't notice when putting on your hat. Crumbs or not, this is one beautiful Borsalino Karl!

Throwing caution to the wind, since straw hat season is over, I'm wearing a Disney Milan I got from Moonie a couple of years ago. Supposed to be close to 90 Fahrenheits over the next few days, so I'm not putting the straws away just yet.

23bd6d7fbb859b1239e5643a67afbc15.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
The Hat Police will give you a pass on this beauty Jim. Don't let it happen again!

View attachment 86618
Hot today with scattered showers;Tawny CD.
I'd say "stay dry" but with that Akubra on your head...go stand in the downpour! This is a nice one Bob.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Looking like rain this morning. The new Royal Deluxe Open Road finds itself getting some headtime.
DSCN4969 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN4950 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN4951 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Off for the weekly grocery shop in a bit. A very hot and muggy afternoon will probably find me hatless in front of the AC.
9-21-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael
Boy, that is one sweet OR. It looks to be in fantastic shape. Did you have to do much restoration of was is nice from the shop?

Liddleman

Familiar Face
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk