Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Dressed up the Pilgrim a little for Grandma's house.
Corneliani jacket, Polo cords, AE shell shoes.

fb7b99d67a7ebaf7234afe60e2ba2629.jpg
68830e55d6a2661970655330fd6dfa35.jpg
1aeba39f63ee3d0088c70ee6fe788a4b.jpg

Make that linty cords...off to find a brush!
Enjoy the evening!

Powered by happy thoughts

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Drive safe, the St. Regis will protect you. We saw an image of Los Angeles on the news last night, miles of brake lights, 6 lanes wide. Thinking of you today brother!

I dig that color, is it a shade of green/olive? Nice brim.

Yes, all is right with the world now. I've seen Rodolfo pins today.

Sun body indeed. Oh, you mean the hat, sorry.

Beautiful shape. Interesting model name as well. I assumed you were showing us the British version of Lees. Maybe you need an American one for comparison.

You slay me John! In a couple of weeks, you can sleigh me. Nice Pilgrim. Interesting that the name underlines "Rim" a hat reference?

Derby condition is hit and miss here in the US Market. I've seen perfect, pristine Stetsons, and ones that are beat up. I wonder if it has a correlation with the owners, kind of banker vs factory worker kind of thing. During the first parts of the 20th century, just about every man had a stiff felt, rich or poor.
Thanks brother -- we lucked out! SD to LA in only 2 hours and some change.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Off to the Thanksgiving church potluck. Its just the wife and I and her parents left here in town, so a full meal is overkill. Yay! Church Lady food. I have a better chance of getting ham instead of turkey this way. So all is good. I'm giving a shout out to @mmbarnes with my Mallory Ten homburg, with a pinch, cuz...family.
A new pocket square is also getting some "breast" (pocket) time, just a turkey reference for good measure. Have a good glutton everyone.

View attachment 94840 View attachment 94841 View attachment 94842 View attachment 94843 And...it is 62 degrees and sunny - weird on T-day. A record I think.
Really great look Red

Willebe

A-List Customer
[QUOTE="Redfokker, post: 2332315, member: 38622"I dig that color, is it a shade of green/olive? Nice brim.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Red. It is the Bluegrass Green. I am always amazed how it seems to change color with the lighting. My wife insisted that it grey when I unboxed it the other night. Today was the first chance I had to take it out in the sunshine and let her see the green in it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

bobm

A-List Customer
I always liked that model. Looking sharp!

How do you like your W&W lid? I've got my eye on the 'ombre' version of the Nomad.

Thanks. I do like it - it seems W&W hats are very soft and I don't think many are lined so - for better or worse they are very 'adjustable" - if that's the right word. I happen to like a lot of what I see on the web and the new Cinque Terre looks interesting, but I would need to go to the NYC store before I'd make a choice. However before I would buy another hat, I'd need to sell a couple more that I have on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk