• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Featured What Hat Are You Wearing Today?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by AlanC, Jun 21, 2007.

1. That's the hat Daniele! Love it.

2. I see you, Michael! Good winter humburg and great coat!

Zombie_61, Michael R. and Michael A like this.
  3. Thanks for the notes... and sorry to be absent. It is sad to see members move on from the Lounge but when you've been here for a while you experience these losses in waves that roll through again and again. Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast. We can and do keep in touch through other channels, but it is a shame to lose the knowledge, content and personalities that have made this place a destination.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 7:48 PM
  4. Chamuco

Chamuco My Mail is Forwarded Here

Gannon in Dark Black Cherry, the "Dillinger"[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

steur, bowlerman, 1mach1 and 26 others like this.
  5. Nathaniel, I sent it to a friend of mine so I will let you know what I receive back. I don't know where the advertisement came from but Rehfus & Cie hats were sold throughout Germany (but there was regional bias, they were from Southwest Germany, Kehl am Rhein, Baden, directly across the Rhein from Strasbourg).

6. Outstanding Rodolfo.

7. Chamuco

Chamuco My Mail is Forwarded Here

Thanks Perry !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Michael R. likes this.
  8. Michael A

Michael A Call Me a Cab

Thanks D. It's a great hat and I'm hoping it gets some more serious wear this winter.

Michael

Zombie_61 and Michael R. like this.
  9. Yesterday and today, custom hats.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

steur, 65 Classic, T Jones and 18 others like this.
  10. Both are nice Joao, I especially like the beaded band on the first one. The second has great colors.

11. As much as most of us love Christmas, regrettably also comes winter. Time to get out the fur felt. The Biltmore President felt pretty good today in 28 degrees.

Dec 2017 020.jpg Dec 2017 021.jpg

steur, mmbarnes, T Jones and 18 others like this.
  12. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

WHEW!! Through thick and thin, we post again! Life is complicated enough, folks....

Today my pal Marty and I after the Thursday morning (6:30am) minyan. It was MUCH better than last week!

Marty: Wool, overwelted black brim, pressed by another of the ten, who SAT on it this morning. Sprang back nicely, don't you think?
    Me: my first VS, in blue steel.
    DSC02216.jpg

steur, 65 Classic, T Jones and 25 others like this.
  13. Good to see your mug again Charlie, hats too.

hatsRme, Redfokker, Zombie_61 and 2 others like this.
  14. Good looking hat sir.

Redfokker, Zombie_61 and Michael R. like this.
  15. Willebe

Willebe A-List Customer

Thank you, Sir. I just bought this vest from Buffalo Jackson Trading Co., and I really like it. It has some settle differences in a world full of vests that set it apart.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

16. Just got home from a very enjoyable trip to visit Mike at NW Hats. Decided to wear my Echter Borsalino Homburg that came my way via my Dutch connection. :)
    I'll be posting some new creations I got to try on in the NW Hats thread. I dropped off a sweet Knox Westlite for Stefan for Mike to spruce up. Needed to replace a rather ham-handed ribbon that the Etsy seller tried to pass off. Didn't come home with any hats, but next trip down hopefully. More later...
    7Dec17 NW Hats trip side.jpg 7Dec17 NW Hats trip sign.jpg

hatsRme, steur, 65 Classic and 23 others like this.
  17. Thank you Perry.

Michael R. likes this.
  18. Samuel

Samuel Practically Family

Minyan-airs B"H

19. Thank you hatophile. I do love my Biltmore but must admit I'm truly a Dobb's kinda guy.

Redfokker, Zombie_61 and Michael R. like this.
  20. Willebe

Willebe A-List Customer

I'm not sure how your day on the bike fared, but mine was 21 miles of ice cream headache. It was about all I could stand. It was good to ride, and I am glad I did it. It is time to pull out the trainer and crank up the Netflix now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk