Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a great looking hat man.
Jaxon_10.png

Jerekson

One Too Many
Wow, thanks for the compliments guys.

It's a Jaxon Iconoclast that was reblocked and modified by JPD. He did a really great job with it.

DOUGLAS

Dobbs

This just came in today. I couldn't ask for a hat in better condition than this one. Just about perfect.
DSCN5633.jpg

Jerekson

One Too Many
Even from that picture I can tell that the hat is flawless. any idea how old it is?

With a crown like that, I'm not sure I could resist giving it an Indy pinch!

DOUGLAS

Jerekson, I think it is most likely Sixties. It is very similar in feel and weight to my Stetson 3Xs. It has a 5-1/2" crown. I am not sure if I will keep this bash or not yet but I will see after I wear it for a few days.I'm wondering if I should lose the slight taper.
This is not the softest Dobbs I have nor the most pliant, But I feel very satisfied with this felt. Nice workable stock.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I wore my brent adventurer for the past two weeks. It was pretty bad to start with, but it died a pretty horrible death. (I'm comforted to know that the holes had been started by someone else, but man they got big)

IMG_3851.jpg

bolthead

Dougals....

That Dobbs is even more that I expected from the pictures you showed before it arrived. I new it was gonna be a sweet looking lid. Looks amazing. :eusa_clap

oops, sorry about the Doug"als". lol

DOUGLAS

Thanks RBH, I know what you mean about the bow. It is definitely his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm