Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up again after almost a week off (I started to shake). Beautiful hats everyone last week; I almost broke my finger clicking all the likes just now. Been really busy, but I'll try to post more regularly this week. I did get some shots last week though (and one today).

Seton Hall
View attachment 111271

Borsalino Topo
View attachment 111272

Champ
View attachment 111273

Borsalino homburg
View attachment 111274

Resolut homburg

View attachment 111275
Every one a beauty Stefan. Glad to see that Seton Hall looking so good.

The Stetson Special.

a6fcb6683a118bdf7a20ae66dfdbae71.jpg

2ce13e41420062aab9a4218cef0eb58e.jpg
Oh wow! Bob this one is just crazy good.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Picking up again after almost a week off (I started to shake). Beautiful hats everyone last week; I almost broke my finger clicking all the likes just now. Been really busy, but I'll try to post more regularly this week. I did get some shots last week though (and one today).

Seton Hall
View attachment 111271

Borsalino Topo
View attachment 111272

Champ
View attachment 111273

Borsalino homburg
View attachment 111274

Resolut homburg

View attachment 111275
All look great but I really like the colors on the Seton Hall.

Most excellent hat, Bob. Love it!

Thanks Stefan! I was envying your Homburgs today and wondering if you run across anything in 7-1/2 LO or 7-5/8 and if I had anything to trade...

Looking good Bob!

Thanks Harv! Wonderful Weis today!

. That hat is aptly named. Should be the Really Special.

Thanks Michael! I liked that 3X Stetson, but loved the tunic!

Thanks Scott! I bet I can guess which hat you were still wearing today. Also ... really enjoyed the guns you shared in that thread.

Oh wow! Bob this one is just crazy good.

Thanks Mike! Loved the blue Lees of London ... especially the "boudoir" liner.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many

Seton Hall
View attachment 111271

Borsalino Topo
View attachment 111272

Champ
View attachment 111273

Borsalino homburg
View attachment 111274

Resolut homburg

View attachment 111275
Great group of hats Stefan, I think the Topo is my favorite of this bunch

Fivesense

One of the Regulars
Just because it feels good...

I know this probably doesn't fit in with "afficianados," but I want to share a feel good hat story.

I've had an Orvis "Ecuadorian handwoven straw" hat for years. It had a southwestern theme band that I never cared for, so I took it off and reshaped the hat with steam to make it more fedora-like (to my tastes).

I just recently learned what a puggaree is, so I picked one up that I thought would look good with this hat. I wavered between black and this greenish khaki. I think I made the right choice, and can always grab a black if I want a different look.

In any event, it makes a world of difference to me, which is all that matters (to me anyway). I folded one seam down to make the pug "fit" the hat and my preferred style.

(sorry for the sideways images; not sure why)

Attachments

• IMG_3829.jpg
    IMG_3829.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3830.jpg
    IMG_3830.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3862.jpg
    IMG_3862.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 121
Just because it feels good...

I know this probably doesn't fit in with "afficianados," but I want to share a feel good hat story.

I've had an Orvis "Ecuadorian handwoven straw" hat for years. It had a southwestern theme band that I never cared for, so I took it off and reshaped the hat with steam to make it more fedora-like (to my tastes).

I just recently learned what a puggaree is, so I picked one up that I thought would look good with this hat. I wavered between black and this greenish khaki. I think I made the right choice, and can always grab a black if I want a different look.

In any event, it makes a world of difference to me, which is all that matters (to me anyway). I folded one seam down to make the pug "fit" the hat and my preferred style.

(sorry for the sideways images; not sure why)
A new pug can totally change a hat. I have several, coordination you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana