Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. A vtg.Stetson Playboy has been on my excursions this snowy morning.

i-62zkTTp-M.jpg

i-RpwStFV-M.jpg

i-SVJwVhr-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Stefan. Never though I would like a true porker, it is growing on me. I think it is the history of a back bow style.

Everybody looks good in a Homburg! And you look great in one. They are not just for Bankers anymore.

Really a historic looking hat Harv. Is this the same brand that Bowen has? His sweat logo is different, but the name is there. Love that brim.

Great to see you. Fine parade of hats my friend. I think that Weis is my favorite, great color and ribbon.

I just love that name. "Summer Felt" is cool too. Wonderful hat.

Thank you sir!

Your snow drift pictures of late are legendary. You should start wearing straws to make the weather change.
This Weis is such a beauty!!! I love it!!

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk

Trip to PDX to drop off my research paper proposal for my professor. Russian History, I'm doing a 25 pager about the 1963 Nuclear Test Ban Treaty and the global peace movement led by Nobel Laureate Linus Pauling. I have access to his papers, lots of hand written correspondence to JFK and Khrushchev. Wearing my Hückel Special from the mid 1950s. Sold in the shop of the "Flying Finn" Paavo Nurmi.
I need to do some serious catching up, but the hat game is strong with my friends over the past 48 hours!!!

16Apr18 Huckel Special front.jpg
16Apr18 Huckel Special side.jpg
16Apr18 Huckel Special Liner.jpg

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Trip to PDX to drop off my research paper proposal for my professor. Russian History, I'm doing a 25 pager about the 1963 Nuclear Test Ban Treaty and the global peace movement led by Nobel Laureate Linus Pauling. I have access to his papers, lots of hand written correspondence to JFK and Khrushchev. Wearing my Hückel Special from the mid 1950s. Sold in the shop of the "Flying Finn" Paavo Nurmi.
I need to do some serious catching up, but the hat game is strong with my friends over the past 48 hours!!!

View attachment 114805 View attachment 114806 View attachment 114807
Fascinating hat and scholarly endeavour. Great colour.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Springtime is speed up here in the north east part of Italy
fc5lqb.jpg

The last chance to show this Super Flechet Century
2qv58a1.jpg

High end formal hat made by Flechet expressly for "A. Meer" Strasbourg
fmkw8x.jpg

Black with a unique shape as some others French hats from the period, around 1950
3010twm.jpg

The felt is fantastic soft with a shining finish with short hair
2gxh2fc.jpg

The ribbon has the basting stitches because it arrived new from Strasbourg
izq13m.jpg

The felt has many changes in shades when in light or in the shadow
21obt6a.jpg

Label under the sweatband gives indications about works
24x4bq8.jpg

Flechet brand in deep gold and black
Thanks for the likes and have a nice day wearing super hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto