Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your favorite hat crease?

cptjeff

Practically Family
Teardrop for me. A teardropped 60's stingy just seems to work right with my face and build.

However, if my build and face was no factor, I have to say I would probably be wearing a diamond.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
other - this - the Saratoga look from the C&K ad
kaosharper1 said:
photo.jpg

and widened center dent (sort of a rectangle - it's sloppy) with side dents
DSC_0004.jpg

RobStC

A-List Customer
Kite

An elongated diamond, more of a kite shape, seems to be what I'm enjoying most for most of my hats at the moment - just seems to work with my idea of how a hat should look from various angles, and what I think/hope works for my facial proportions and shape!

RobStC

Pompidou

One Too Many
I voted porkpie.

EDIT: Just thought I'd mention that in my experience, the women I meet tend to prefer my black porkpie, and the guys I meet tend to prefer my brown whippet. So, I wear the former on dates, and the latter when I'm drinking some beer at the bar.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Lefty said:
As soon as you name it, you've limited it.

The shapes exist
for now.
Another time,
they may or may not.
Time will tell.

Was it Kierkegaard or Dick Van Patten who said, "If you label me, you negate me"?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I was just going to say something all Sartrean about my hats, when chainsaw talks about a diamond with no creases, and blows my mind.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Maybe he means a diamond bash without a tight pinch at each corner of the diamond, so the crown appears round when viewed from all sides. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points