Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Americanaaa Mark

A-List Customer
Golden Bear for taylor stitch

eD1axVSh.jpg

@A-1 Aah, I thought you didn't have it! Wear it, man! It don't matter now that the zipper is broke, the whole thing is going to have to be replaced anyway so you might as well enjoy the jacket. :D

Reactions: A-1

A-1

One Too Many
Going for a bit of a bicycle ride in this Gap jacket.
P1230577 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1230586 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1230585 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Hopefully I'll be putting it in the basket for the homeward leg as it's supposed to get up to an unusually warm 66 degrees.

Have a fine Friday,
Michael

Michael, this jacket is really beautiful!

By the way, I bought a pair of vintage US Army wool trousers. They're 18oz and probably the most beautiful pair of pants I've seen. They're at my tailor right now to get them a little more fitted, they will be wide still. So looking forward to showing them to you next week wearing my J-21 of course, haha. Ah, and they were a Michael-ish bargain at 25€ including shipping.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Michael, this jacket is really beautiful!

By the way, I bought a pair of vintage US Army wool trousers. They're 18oz and probably the most beautiful pair of pants I've seen. They're at my tailor right now to get them a little more fitted, they will be wide still. So looking forward to showing them to you next week wearing my J-21 of course, haha. Ah, and they were a Michael-ish bargain at 25€ including shipping.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -
Thanks A-1. I expect this jacket will see a fair amount of wear in the next couple of months in mornings and evenings. I was overheating on my way home and had to shed the jacket, but it's abnormally warm today.

That 18 oz serge is some beautiful cloth for sure. Can't wait to see your tailored version. I'm kind of a one man band in my town for wide legged pants. And probably only a small band that goes for heavy wool trousers. They can't be beat as far as I'm concerned.

I hope your zipper repair goes flawlessly.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto