Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

The dogs bollocks

Familiar Face
Thanks!
Like you I am either a 44 or a 46, depending on the style and cut of the jacket. My Aero Highwayman was a 44 and all of my A-2/G-1's are 46. The Simmons Bilt is a 46 and I would have to agree that it is cut a little bigger than some other cafe racers I have seen in the same size. The shoulders are 20" wide which is just about perfect for me. The waist could be a little more fitted, but all in all it is a very comfortable jacket without being too loose or baggy anywhere.

Perfect!
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BobJ

Practically Family
Same here. 35+°C by the mid week with little chance of change. What saddens me most is that even tho I wear them, I strongly dislike t-shirts or anything with short sleeves (and just about any kind of clothes I wore as a kid) and I wanna find something else to wear during the stinking summer but so far I haven't come up with anything...

How about one of these?
Shorts.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:
Poloshirts cotton-Piqué, one of the best inventions, ever! :)

Like Seersucker on bed-clothing!!

PS:
Always pay attention, not to buy Jersey-poloshirts, by mistake! :D

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Details on the shirt? Look interesting.

It's the Gustin American Herringbone Workshirt.

I got it a few weeks ago and love it, I've been wearing the crap out of it. Just be aware they are very long in the body, I needed to get it shortened (I'm 5'11)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112