Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Diamond Dave Buco Repro

vNnKEUvh.jpg
LvfjkmGh.jpg
DWSJ35kh.jpg
eyWaXf4h.jpg

Of all the seven million dollars price tag jackets I've had, I swear this stupid few dozen $ 70's German motorcycle police jacket is everything I was after when I was wasting all that money on high end brands. . . And I got it in a complete set with a motorcycle leather pants, separate leather kidney panel and one glove. Oh, and I apologize for the terribly sexist shirt. I heard these can get rocket scientists fired from NASA.

Sometimes I wonder if people who design and make clothes actually look at clothes.
I don't know if it's the Mungo Jerry in me or what but I honestly have never owned a leather jacket with a dress collar that I liked. Always wanted it wider and pointed to the shoulders. It's more flattering to the physique and creates a better profile overall. I don't know. Being born in the 70's has its consequences I 'spose.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
@Monitor nice jacket but what's that floppy weird thing around the neck of it? [emoji6]
Monitor might not realize that with his long hair and long facial hair having a collar on his jacket helps balance out his appearance which I doubt a racer collar would.

He kinda looks like Christian Bale in one of those Batman movies when he's locked in the underground prison or something.

Monitor might not realize that with his long hair and long facial hair having a collar on his jacket helps balance out his appearance which I doubt a racer collar would.

He kinda looks like Christian Bale in one of those Batman movies when he's locked in the underground prison or something.

I don't know what he looks like there, I only saw the first Batman, but that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Just Googled Bale to see this and look, a Schott!
shaggy+haired+Christian+Bale+currently+starring+P3MRkdpbt7Xl.jpg

@Peacoat, lol I was thinking about it but it's kinda nice collar. And it's got that zig zag thing going on in the back. Or I must be getting old. . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21