Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Nothing personal, but you guys wearing jackets right now - I kinda hate you and stuff. :p
I'm not really wearing mine. Well quietly in the morning, looking in the mirror like:
IMG_4553.GIF

Yeah, ditto. It's... I'm having a heat stroke just from thinking about even trying a jacket on. I don't know if it's just me or are the summers getting more and more unbearable but this is getting insane... And I'm skinnier than ever.
Was just talking my about this with my wife. It's only supposed to be 74 here today so went packed a lunch, the football and the kid and went to the park. We broiled, came home well done and it's technically it's too early to crack a beer and hydrate properly.

Last edited:

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Was just talked my about this with my wife. It's only supposed to be 74 here today so went packed a lunch, the football and the kid and went to the park. We broiled, came home well done and it's technically it's too early to crack a beer and hydrate properly.
Too early ?? Also what size is the j-106 ? I'll keep an eye out for it in about 6 or 8 months.......

raulm1961

New in Town
I live in Rialto which is lacated in San Bernardino County. Yesterday Saturday it was 109. Today Sunday it was 104. So I am not wearing any jackets. Not until November. But when I do my 3 nylon B 15 jackets will be wating for me and this coming week I'll be receiving my new ATF B 10 jacket. Never had one. Can't wait to get it.

Last edited:

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Langlitz Timberline. Trying to get as much time in it as possible.

Was in the upper 70s low 80s yesterday, was able to ride all day in it.

Sorry for the sideways extra large photo's. I'm used to using photobucket, but now that they're wanting to charge $400/year to host my photo's, I'm shopping for other alternatives.

IMG_1867.JPG
IMG_1872.JPG
IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1894.JPG
IMG_1912.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, imgur it is. None of my photos on the rotten Photobucket are visible anymore. Great business plan right there, Photobucket, with so many free alternatives around. . .

Reactions: A-1

Rawky

One of the Regulars
Perfect winters day for a jacket here in Oz.

In honour of @ton312 new D-Pocket, I decided it was "D (pocket) Day and broke out the ELMC.

a7304a0eed721a78d632bba1bd6207d1.jpg

Your collection's awesome, ProteinNerd. I'm not much of a poster on these boards, more of an admirer of jackets I can't afford or would ever fit me properly. Do you have an instagram page? Would be cool to scour your collection in one go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana