Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Levi's double stitch jacket

LnngMVJh.jpg

Chase - what boots are those? Thanks --

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow so you have both the band collar and the regular collar versions of this. If you don't mind me asking, which do you prefer and why? I'm definitely still considering picking up one of these two although they no longer carry the thin stripe versions which you have.

There really isn't much difference between the band collar and the regular one for me because I never actually close the collar. If I were to pick one I'd probably give a slight edge to the regular collar one because the band collar band hangs down and can be slightly annoying.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Excellent, I'll check into them. You would not have any good dress shoes around 11.5 - 12.5 that you want to part ways with would you?

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Killer! Love everything here - bike, jacket, pants, helmet

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately I no longer have THAT bike or the pants, but I do still have the jacket and helmet.

Same bike a year later with a few different modifications. Jacket here is a Triumph Belgrave. Photo taken from the same corner of the Isle of Vashon TT.

GUz2wDAh.jpg

2t2UOq3h.jpg

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Weekend ride, and yet again another Vanson day! Wearing my Chopper jacket with Knox armored shirt underneath. This is a beast of a jacket and I need to wear it way more often to fully break it in.

Jacket is from Thurston Bros.

IMG_3492.JPG

The building in the background is Semtokha Dzong, a mid-17th century Bhutanese fortress.
IMG_3495.JPG

Caught a bit of late monsoon showers towards the end of the ride.
IMG_3570.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3575.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

The 108 stupas at Dochula Pass, Bhutan.
IMG_3474.JPG

Weekend ride, and yet again another Vanson day! Wearing my Chopper jacket with Knox armored shirt underneath. This is a beast of a jacket and I need to wear it way more often to fully break it in.

Jacket is from Thurston Bros.

View attachment 86185

The building in the background is Semtokha Dzong, a mid-17th century Bhutanese fortress.
View attachment 86186

Caught a bit of late monsoon showers towards the end of the ride.
View attachment 86188

View attachment 86189

View attachment 86190

View attachment 86191

The 108 stupas at Dochula Pass, Bhutan.
View attachment 86192
Great jacket, bike and helmet!! Is that a biltwell? Gringo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points