Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That hide is simply stunning and the sunlight really brings out the color and the grain. Yours is one of my favorite A2s I've seen here.

Thanks for the kind words! I got very lucky with the sunlight yesterday.

Yeah, keep 'em the way they are! Big, hi-res photos should be a must for everyone here. :D

I finally got myself a real camera so I'm taking advantage of it. It's all about the leather :)

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Jack Skellington approved...

038c5b6c565f6149a05efa1f669def71.jpg

thor

One Too Many
Nick123 beat me to the punch but I was equally surprised to see you wearing something other than a G-1!
That Eastman is a nice looking jacket though and it appears to be a perfect fit.
Thanks @El Marro! The ELC .50 cal A-2 is a superb jacket and it fits me like a glove. The weather today here in NJ was sunny and hot, 86 degrees F. I went to the air show at 9am when it was just bearable to wear a leather jacket. I was the only one crazy enough to wear one; everyone else was in shorts and sandals! :eek:
My collection is mostly G-1's and afew civvie jackets but I do have a couple of A-2's and today was a good day to give my Eastman some love :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112