Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

crimsonofsam

One of the Regulars
not wearing this today (too hot over here) summer here

just wanted to post a photo here...

but I did wore this jacket a lot in winter....it's nothing special it's not vintage... I think I posted this before I can't remember.....sorry.

but I know this jacket can not compare with all of yours

that's all :eek::p

Absolutely stunning! The jacket looks good too!

s4rmark

One of the Regulars
1A24C711-CD91-4336-9452-F4ABDA816078.jpeg
5E68C7B5-D133-43B9-87D1-76F00DA5EB8A.jpeg
Ralph Edwards sheepskin leather jacket, a recent EBay purchase.

Aero meets ELMC. My trusty Highwayman with the addition of an ELMC Biker Flight Vest. I'd been thinking about getting the HWM relined with shearling for some time now but just wasn't sure if it would work, so when I discovered the vests it seemed like a good alternative, got my shearling liner and a vest and have still left the HWM as is, just the job in my opinion.

View attachment 103247 View attachment 103248 View attachment 103249 View attachment 103250 View attachment 103251 View attachment 103252

That vest is crazy nice.

Reactions: Dav

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 103509 View attachment 103508 View attachment 103506 View attachment 103505
Today I wore my U.S. Authentic G-8 and my wife and I took a 2-hour guided tour of the NYC subways, exploring abandoned stations, tunnels and other underground esoterica.
I did a tour like that some years ago and was blown away by the old stations, especially by the incredible tile work. One of the stations had only just then been opened for the first time in decades, and it was positively eerie to stand there thinking about the millions who'd passed through.

Not wearing a jacket but I am wearing a smirk as I watch the NE cheatriots somehow finagle their way into another super bowl appearance...I've watched very little football this year and this game felt more like a scripted pro wrestling match than any I've ever seen. Vikings or Eagles I don't care. Beat the First Order!!!!

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 103540 View attachment 103539 Ralph Edwards sheepskin leather jacket, a recent EBay purchase.
Very nice jacket and a perfect fit. Weird, but I've never noticed Ralph Edwards' jackets before, and I just noticed on Ebay quite a few of them and a number of nice ones, especially the G-1's. I think if I lived in a colder place I'd right now be searching for one exactly like yours. Cheers.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I got yet another pair of Conner's Sewing Factory jeans and am very happy with them. I am considering starting a thread on them simply because they are to reproduction denim what Good Wear is for A2 jackets and no, this is not an over-exaggeration.
vcSydFp.jpg

Himel jacket again with Role Club boots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points