Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
thanks PN, actually it was my only jacket, that I would have been happy to live with... before I joined this forum.

it was custom modified from this cruiser style vented jacket, also made slimmer,
this is the picture I sent to them.
model-jaket-kulit-stefan.jpg

Last edited:
lol Navetsea, the pose is almost copy/paste! Awesome jacket, and awesome shirt!!! Man, you got some sweet stuff! Why can't I find anything like that, where I am?

Casechopper, interesting jacket!

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Love that it's cooler weather again. Been wearing my BK Aeronaut and Aero Dustbowl full time

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Took the A-2 with me to the Dinard Film Festival - just right for the weather. I was wearing it out one night, and a rising Hollywood starlet stuck her fedora on my head and said 'You look just like Indiana Jones!'. I'm betting this won't happen in Arizona. *mulls choice of jacket* :D

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
At least you are not traveling to Chicago in November this year. ;) Won't need your Irvin in Phoenix, even in November. :D Maybe your A-2.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
If I was going to Chicago, I would be investing in a full-fat ANJ-4 right now! I'll be taking the A-2 with me, but even then if it's 23C or thereabouts, it won't be that necessary! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points