Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
'Unforgiven' (2013).....the Japanese remake by Sang-il Lee of Clint's classic. Visually it was beautiful & had it been an original film, it would have been great, unfortunately it suffers too much in comparison & lacks the emotion & depth (to me anyway) of Eastwood's version.

Last edited:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Somewhere, back many pages, is a post I made right after I saw this wondering why it seemed to come and go and get no attention. While not perfect, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and thought Blake Lively knocked the ball out of the park.

Yeah, there were some uneven parts, but on the whole, it was wonderful. :)

Invisible Invaders (1959) Johns Carradine and Agar lend some legitimacy to this looooooow buck sci-fi/horror hybrid in which invisible aliens inhabit the bodies of the recently deceased to take over the earth.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SurfGent

Suspended
Hatari_(movie_poster).jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Bronze Buckaroo (1939) Got to love Singing Cowboys! One thing modern western movies could learn from this movie is, use real black powder during shootouts in the bar! Great to see nothing after the first volley!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Punisher: War Zone and Smokin' Aces
:D

"Punisher: War Zone" is a great underrated "shoot em up". Right up there with "John Wick" (sequel coming soon I hear). I also like the fact that they dealt with collateral damage and how, sooner or later, an innocent was going to get riddled with all that lead flying around!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk