Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I had two smaller slices of grey-bread with nut-nougatcream and one big slice with mixed sugarbeet-syrup. In a few minutes, there will be two german Pinova-apples follow.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinova

Where I live is famous for growing apples. We probably have 20+ different varieties at any given time in the grocery store. My current favorite is called a Cripps Pink Lady. Lily's favorite is a Fuji. She eats one every day with her lunch.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Tonight is breakfast for dinner - eggs (to order), bacon, and English muffins with jelly.

Tomorrow night.... we head to Red Robin for dinner. I get the night off from cooking for my birthday. :)

Where I live is famous for growing apples. We probably have 20+ different varieties at any given time in the grocery store. My current favorite is called a Cripps Pink Lady. Lily's favorite is a Fuji. She eats one every day with her lunch.

Yeah, "Pink Lady" is a very well known apple on massmarket, here in Germany. Like "Golden Delicious", a part of Pink Lady's parents. ;)

And big "Idared", with much water-taste. :D

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Had a late lunch at Weber's Grill before going out to the movies this evening. I had a black Angus burger with garlic Parmesan fries.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Tonight is a smorgasbord of Swedish meatballs, ribs, chicken wings, Mozzarella sticks, and mac n' cheese.

Yeah, Superbowl Sunday is not a health food day.

Dirty rice. I usually like to celebrate Fat Tuesday with some good Cajun or Creole groceries, but some unexpected expenses that popped up over the weekend knocked the shrimp and andoille off the menu. The bulk sawdust....er, sausage...and a pack of chicken livers was cheap enough though, and by time you throw in the holy trinity, plenty of hot sauce, and some ice cold beer, it's passable. Happy Mardis Gras y'all.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Breakfast for dinner.....biscuits, grits, pan sausage, and scrambled eggs, all under a pile of gravy and Texas Pete.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ