Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Grilled ribeyes, twice baked potatoes, sautéed garlic mushrooms, broccoli, and green salad.

Your meals always sound so real meal - entre'e, sides, salad, vegetables, etc. - and so thoughtful. Kudus, that is not easy to do on a regular basis.

The Fading Fasts are humbled as a meal for us can be a sandwich (no sides, salads, etc.) or soup and crackers or a bowl of pasta (just the bowl, that's it).

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Your meals always sound so real meal - entre'e, sides, salad, vegetables, etc. - and so thoughtful. Kudus, that is not easy to do on a regular basis.

The Fading Fasts are humbled as a meal for us can be a sandwich (no sides, salads, etc.) or soup and crackers or a bowl of pasta (just the bowl, that's it).
Thank you! That is so kind of you to say. I try very hard to have balanced meals to teach Lily how to eat properly (eating veggies is ok!), and now that Hubby has been diagnosed with diabetes, we are trying to balance his bloodsugars with food so he can lower his dosage of medication.

I menu plan for the with protein/carb/veg as the components of each meal (ratios have changed for Hubby - more protein/veg, less carb) and shop accordingly.

Because of Hubby's diabetes, we don't really have a choice to just have a bowl of pasta. I wish we did! That would be so much easier for me to fix. But he can only have about 3/4 cup cooked whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup of low carb sauce with extra meat, and a large salad on the side to fill him up. He grumbled about this at first until he got used to the portion size and realized that his body was feeling better because his sugars weren't spiking.

Thank you! That is so kind of you to say. I try very hard to have balanced meals to teach Lily how to eat properly (eating veggies is ok!), and now that Hubby has been diagnosed with diabetes, we are trying to balance his bloodsugars with food so he can lower his dosage of medication.

I menu plan for the with protein/carb/veg as the components of each meal (ratios have changed for Hubby - more protein/veg, less carb) and shop accordingly.

Because of Hubby's diabetes, we don't really have a choice to just have a bowl of pasta. I wish we did! That would be so much easier for me to fix. But he can only have about 3/4 cup cooked whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup of low carb sauce with extra meat, and a large salad on the side to fill him up. He grumbled about this at first until he got used to the portion size and realized that his body was feeling better because his sugars weren't spiking.

Your husband made a wise choice in marrying you.

Starting the New Year with a chicken pot pie made from "scratch".

a8e44c99a75ed9aa21e033fe6167da7e.jpg

Scooterz

Practically Family
There used to be a place here that served Kimchi fries. It had carmelized kimchi and bulgogi on french fries with siriacha drizzled on everything. It was awesome. I think you can google a recipie for it. Tonight I grilled some marinated venison backstrap, steak, and romaine lettuce.

Hubby *hated* it. Said it was his #2 most hated meal in the 12 years I've been cooking dinner for him (#1 was the too-salty fish I made - it was bad). :(

Well, when you update your wife software to v.2.0.1 just remove the programs for the bulgogi and too-salty fish and he will then have the absolute perfect wife (he's pretty darn close now IMHO). :)

Dated Guy

Familiar Face
Cater for myself tonight, a pan of wholemeal spahetti, a tin of Smoked mackerel chopped up a mite, a unhealthy dollop of Jalapeno Tabasco, a little smidgin of Dark Soy Sauce and mix..... a firm favorite of mine..!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk