Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
We have over a foot of snow and it's still going. Tonight is loaded potato soup and cheesy biscuits. I've already had several Bailey's laced hot chocolates :)
My trick for creamy & thick potato soup is to take about 1/3 of the cooked potatoes & broth they cook in and blend them in the blender with 8 oz. of cream cheese, then add back into the pot of soup. Yum!

Scooterz

Practically Family
Stepped out last night and enjoyed some shrimp and grits at a fine local soul food establishment. Staying in this evening and keeping warm with homemade chicken and dumplings. Also possibly a few vodka cocktails.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sometimes I make smoked salmon and grits. I may have to make some this weekend.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
My trick for creamy & thick potato soup is to take about 1/3 of the cooked potatoes & broth they cook in and blend them in the blender with 8 oz. of cream cheese, then add back into the pot of soup. Yum!
I'll have to give that a try next time. Sounds delicious!

Got the call today that school is out through Tuesday!

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
All the kids but the oldest are at grandma's. She opted for leftover soup and I had eggs in a basket.

We toasted marshmallows in the fireplace for dessert :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ