Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Salmon patties, sounds wonderful, I used to cook a meal known as Russian Pie. It's creamed potatoes, mixed with flaked salmon, wrapped in shortcrust pastry and baked in the oven for about 40 minutes. We don't have it anymore since my wife developed a wheat allergy later in life. However, we did enjoy trout and almonds with buerre noisette & capers and a crisp glass of French white wine last night.
View attachment 67948
The Russian pie sounds pretty good. I'm going to look into that.

Yesterday I slow cooked a red sauce all day, with Italian sausages and home made meatballs in it. Enoyed it over pasta last night for dinner, and plan to do so again this evening.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
The Russian pie sounds pretty good. I'm going to look into that.

Yesterday I slow cooked a red sauce all day, with Italian sausages and home made meatballs in it. Enoyed it over pasta last night for dinner, and plan to do so again this evening.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Red sauce.... the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Last night, free birthday burger for me at Red Robin - bacon bleu cheese. Indulged in a root beer & suffered the sugar jitters for the rest of the night. Ugh.

Tonight, chicken cordon bleu, twice baked potato casserole (potato, butter, Mexican sour cream, bacon bits, Monterey jack shreds, s&p, garlic powder all mashed together & put under the broiler to brown), buttered green beans, green salad (red leaf lettuce, carrot, broccoli, cucumber, tomato, bacon) with either Thousand Island or caesar vinaigrette. :)

Last night, free birthday burger for me at Red Robin - bacon bleu cheese. Indulged in a root beer & suffered the sugar jitters for the rest of the night. Ugh.

Tonight, chicken cordon bleu, twice baked potato casserole (potato, butter, Mexican sour cream, bacon bits, Monterey jack shreds, s&p, garlic powder all mashed together & put under the broiler to brown), buttered green beans, green salad (red leaf lettuce, carrot, broccoli, cucumber, tomato, bacon) with either Thousand Island or caesar vinaigrette. :)

Happy Birthday!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana