Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Last night I went out with my family to a steakhouse. I had cheese crusted steak medallions with mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Tonight is meatloaf, unsure about the sides as of yet.

3763dfe6fba7d547193bf34394387dfa.jpg

Gumbo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last night I went out with my family to a steakhouse. I had cheese crusted steak medallions with mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Tonight is meatloaf, unsure about the sides as of yet.

Let's cut to the chase: "cheese crusted steak medallions" that's where my brain shut down. How awesome were they? What kind of cheese was it?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Let's cut to the chase: "cheese crusted steak medallions" that's where my brain shut down. How awesome were they? What kind of cheese was it?
One waa Parmesan and the other was Bleu. A third was some sort of horseradish cheese. They were all very good, but my favorite was run Parmesan one.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Sloppy joes, Doritos, green salad with jalapeño Ranch.

After her first bite, Lily bit her tongue very hard and made it bleed. :( So, no spicy food for her. She had buttered toast, cottage cheese & peaches for dinner. Poor babe.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Last night was a crock pot new recipe my wife found. We're looking for different ways to prepare chicken thighs as they're such a good deal.

It involved artichoke, sun dried tomatoes and cauliflower.

We thought it was okay, first daughter said "not a keeper" and secunda daughter, never a shrinking violet vis a vis speaking her mind, declared it "horrible and awful". When asked in what respect, she replied "in the sauce, the flavour, the heartichokes (as she called them) the tomatoes and everything".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21