Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

BBQ pork, collard greens, and mac and cheese from Archibald and Woodrow's #2 in Tuscaloosa.
ad738adacc1b7c03200a7c6933946b0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last night: spaghetti, and a green salad.

Tonight: grilled chicken breast two ways - House Seasoning rubbed and lemon-basil-garlic marinaded, butter noodles (Hubby & Lily's fave side), grilled asparagus, steamed broccoli.

Butter noodles is one of life's great simple pleasures - I share their assessment of their value.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
King Oscar sardines, mustard, saltines, and a pak of Oreo Thins nails it. And two ice cold Angry Orchards seal the deal.
--------
Oreos now feature Double-stuff; Thins, Birthday Cake;:eek: Creamy, & Mint. Didn't see any hot & spicy; nacho cheese; barbecue; or extra crunchy-but give 'em time.;)

King Oscar sardines, mustard, saltines, and a pak of Oreo Thins nails it. And two ice cold Angry Orchards seal the deal.
--------
Oreos now feature Double-stuff; Thins, Birthday Cake;:eek: Creamy, & Mint. Didn't see any hot & spicy; nacho cheese; barbecue; or extra crunchy-but give 'em time.;)

or you can send in your above ideas to them - and win $s:

https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/myoreocreation/

I love Oreos, but can't get into the thin ones - they feel un-Oreo-like to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112