Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your alltime favorite movie?

Magus

Practically Family
Just wondering...What is your ONE...alltime favorite movie? No fair giving your fav in different catagories or themes. Just...PICK ONE. lol

Mine is the European/extended version of first Highlander. Yes..not an award winner or perhaps even highly thought of...but...just my fav.

M

Magus

Practically Family
Ohhh you wicked, wicked people... lol Just name one....no lists...no seconds...make a final choice...one...:p

(hmmmm...maybe I have stumbled upon something that can't be done?)

Thanks for the thoughts so far.

M

Magus

Practically Family
Lolita....with all due respect...you can post in my thread annnnnnytime. :) (interesting link through on your profile....and great pictures you have there too)

Nick Charles

Practically Family
quie2.gif

CWetherby

One of the Regulars
I'm sorry, I just can't do it. I tried, but I think my head will implode if I continue this fruitless endeavor! ARGH!!!!!!!!

Ok, here's ONE of my all-time favorites:
Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House

So there!

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Just can't do it, anymore. When I was a young thing, I like the big spectacular movies. And so, for awhile, liked Lawrence of Arabia and, later, Dr. Zhivago, then 2001: A Space Odysses.

Then, I stopped having a favorite. Depends on my mood.

karol

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Only one!?!?

Wow! That's harsh. :(
Okay,......*thinking*,......:eusa_doh: ,.......*thinking*,.....:whistling

Okay, got it. "The Lord of the Rings"! It's a state-of-the-art epic saga of good versus evil and all 3 parts make for over 10 hours of movie enjoyment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points