Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Did You Just See Live?

My friend and fellow bandmate Billy Stokes had his CD release show at Alice Coopertown in Phoenix this weekend. He had a few friends sharing the stage with him. I don't have any photos yet but here is a brief write up I did on another website:

The CD release gig went very well.
Frank Marino, Marc Storace and Les Dudek all sent video messages of congratulations and support that were presented on screen before the show.

The line up for the first part of the show was:

Billy Stokes - Guitar
Jim Pavett - Drums
Richard Katz - Keys
Crystal Stark - Backing vocals (American Idol winner)
Bret Kaizer (MadameX) - Lead Vocals
Robby Lochner (Great White) - Guitar
Rudy Sarzo (Ozzy Osbourne, Quiet Riot) - Bass

Later on Pat Travers came out and played the 2 songs he guested on the album then Carmine Appice came out and The last part of the show was a mix of covers from the various catalogs of their respective careers.

Pat Travers - Snortin' Whiskey, Makes No Difference, Boom Boom Out Go The Lights and Statesboro Blues.
Carmine Appice - Do You Think I'm Sexy (Carmine sang this one, they did it as a very sleazy rocked up number that had everybody laughing and dancing), Drum Solo, You Keep Me Hangin' On.
Rudy Sarzo - Come On Feel The Noise, Crazy Train, Mental Health

There was a crowd of a few hundred there and all in all the gig went very well. Everyone onstage seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

As for what comes next, only time will tell.
That is definitely a blast from my youth. Sounds like a lot of fun.
:D

My friend and fellow bandmate Billy Stokes had his CD release show at Alice Coopertown in Phoenix this weekend. He had a few friends sharing the stage with him. I don't have any photos yet but here is a brief write up I did on another website:

The CD release gig went very well.
Frank Marino, Marc Storace and Les Dudek all sent video messages of congratulations and support that were presented on screen before the show.

The line up for the first part of the show was:

Billy Stokes - Guitar
Jim Pavett - Drums
Richard Katz - Keys
Crystal Stark - Backing vocals (American Idol winner)
Bret Kaizer (MadameX) - Lead Vocals
Robby Lochner (Great White) - Guitar
Rudy Sarzo (Ozzy Osbourne, Quiet Riot) - Bass

Later on Pat Travers came out and played the 2 songs he guested on the album then Carmine Appice came out and The last part of the show was a mix of covers from the various catalogs of their respective careers.

Pat Travers - Snortin' Whiskey, Makes No Difference, Boom Boom Out Go The Lights and Statesboro Blues.
Carmine Appice - Do You Think I'm Sexy (Carmine sang this one, they did it as a very sleazy rocked up number that had everybody laughing and dancing), Drum Solo, You Keep Me Hangin' On.
Rudy Sarzo - Come On Feel The Noise, Crazy Train, Mental Health

There was a crowd of a few hundred there and all in all the gig went very well. Everyone onstage seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

As for what comes next, only time will tell.

Impressive lineup!

namvet6971

New in Town
Saw Stevie Nicks and The Pretenders last Saturday in Columbia, S.C.. They both still have it. Awesome concert....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
We are off to the London Tavern tonight where a band called The Rats are playing. Great musicians and great music from the era. It's going to be a really good rocking night.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Last weekend we saw Willie Nelson and his family. Really good show.

f3b52a1675922c23ff8a2e5915aa3f9a.jpg

Cheers!
David

BlueTrain

Call Me a Cab
I've never seen them before and their next appearance around here isn't until April but I want to see Riders in the Sky. It's been a couple of years since we've seen anyone else live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ