Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why are people often saying, that denim-jackets have to be worn open??

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm just going to leave this here and slowly back away from whatever this thread has become...

defa2ef66b7d71ecd299ca61975983d1.jpg

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
'Round these parts the full denim gear is known as a Canadian Tuxedo (Texas Tux if both denim matches) and if you've got any balls, you wear it like this:
View attachment 53849
And you run, very fast, in the opposite direction of people.

Oh My - was that ever a look? This thread has strayed just a bit beyond whether to button (or zip) or leave a denim jacket open.

It must be the heat dome that is enveloping most of the U.S. I truly look forward to when I can wear any jacket at all!

Anyway, carry on!

My God...I've seen some incredible stuff on the Internet. But this. It really takes top tier. There's so much weird here it's phenomenal. I'll be heading to Sears tomorrow. Time to Dad jeans Up.
There's the final form version. It's the same except that they're all naked. But yeah, start with some Dad jeans.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And we wonder why Marc Chevalier and Baron Kurtz don't bother with this forum anymore . . .

Maybe it's the 'double denim' thing. If you wear a buttoned-up denim jacket with jeans, I suppose it can be a bit Steve Austin, but if you wear it open then it breaks up the look.
That at least explains why I move in slow motion if I button up my old Levi jacket while wearing my jeans!

Peter Bowden

Practically Family
Official sanction for the unbuttoned denim jacket.Care-free but formal

Attachments

• 10217223-Levis-F14-Spread-511-1024x704-843x580.jpg
    10217223-Levis-F14-Spread-511-1024x704-843x580.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,012

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points