• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

wild sport coat

Discussion in 'Suits' started by abduktedtemplar, Jan 17, 2009.

1. i know its loud but i really dig it. same problem as before. i've never worn a jacket outside of suit so i'm not sure what to pair this with. i know their are going to be plenty of haters on this coat but its cool so :p

2. Esme

Esme One of the Regulars

Mmph. I like it. Don't think you should wear it with that tie, though.
  3. definately not thats the stock pic of the jacket. got any thoughts on what to pair it with though?
  4. resortes805

resortes805 Call Me a Cab

Trust me, this sport coat is not that loud. I would pair it with some nice light grey '50's trousers.

Now this is an outrageous coat!
  5. Esme

Esme One of the Regulars

Good (on the tie). I don't know that much about men's clothing. My first thought was navy blue, but charcoal slacks would be nice. Maybe even black. I always have to try things on to see how they look. So a fashion show is in order.
  6. Very cool! You need a duck tail haircut, sideburns, and those two tone "Rock a billy" (not wingtip) shoes to complete the look.
  7. flat-top

flat-top My Mail is Forwarded Here

Now those are some awesome pockets!
  8. carldelo

carldelo One Too Many

I like it - it looks like a Burberry-type to me. If that secondary color is brownish, you could wear the jacket with brown or taupe trousers, maybe even tan. I bet it would also work with jeans and no tie, although I don't wear (or have) jeans myself anymore.