Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women Reenactors?

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Few more of me, although now these are a couple of years old...

USMCWR Corporal typing recruitment forms, with Marine Lt who appears to be getting a little fresh lol

2mww7pg.jpg

2myrjbr.jpg

My husband and a friend in their USMC dress blues. The officer blues are originals, my husband is wearing the WWII Impressions blues, with original cap and all original awards, chevrons, etc. His USMC uniforms are set up to what his grandfather wore. I am dressed as US Navy WAVES in these photos.

2rmljb4.jpg

8x4zyp.jpg

Last edited:

Ponsenby

Familiar Face
Those pictures are amazing! Bravo. I have heard many units have disbanded but there is another generation just needing a lead to get into it. I am eager and out there and hoping to do a lot more. Its certainly a boys club but I don't mind because I drink whiskey, smoke cigars, and give them a run for the money on the dance floor - earning me much respect and invites to some of the inner circle events. I am also planning to take first response training to really get into the mind set. As well, reading tons of books and talking to all the WWII vets I can get my hands on.

3639206099_24b2668dfe.jpg

Eagle Field Fly In - You all need to plan to go next year amazing fun!

I LOVE that pic- Great attitude with the cigar!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk