Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WONK: the Chaos Reigns Players

KilroyCD

One Too Many
PoliceInspecter said:
Never fear PI is hear now drop your weapon Fritzy in the name of the King! *Removes Sten from overcoat*We can do this the easy way or the hard way Jerry boy....

Fritz: Nein!
*Removes MP-40 Schmeisser from overcoat* Zo, you vant to play, do you?

KilroyCD

One Too Many
*In the meantime, Kilroy has finally dragged himself out of bed and onto his feet*
Kilroy: So you're telling me I came home alone, without Samantha. How did her undergarments get here?
Lo Phat: I tell you, you carry them in. She no with you.
Kilroy: Hmmm, it had to be an interesting evening anyway. I wonder where she is?
*Just then, Kilroy's faithful Springer Spaniel "Cocoa" comes trotting into the room and starts tugging at Kilroy's leg, which hurts as he's not wearing any pants*
Kilroy: Cocoa, stop that!
Cocoa: Woof!
Kilroy: Cocoa, are you trying to tell me something?

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
(Fritz pushes me away onto one of his henchmen, who brandishes a mp-40)

Henchman 1- Sit down you!(pointing to the corner where another man stands there waiting with a Walther PPK)

Henchman 2- Get down! You haf vital information for us. (pushing me to floor)

Samantha

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Fritz: Zo, PI, you tink I'm goink to fall for zhat old line, huh? *Goes to door and opens it, revealing the muzzle of an 88mm* Don't efen ask me how ve got zhis here, but iff you're going to play vun-upmanship I'm afraid you lose!

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
Mean while outside.*Over a loud speaker* This is Lt. Williams of the Metropolitan Police come out with your hands up or you will be taken by force you have 5 minutes to respond.See Fritzy you haven't got a chance give up now or you will all be shot dead. Now neither of us want to hurt Red I think we know that, what do you think will happen when they roll in here Tommy guns blazing...you will all be dead...give up now. And if you think that intimidates me I can call in a 105mm Howitzer strike give it up.

KilroyCD

One Too Many
PoliceInspecter said:
Mean while outside.*Over a loud speaker* This is Lt. Williams of the Metropolitan Police come out with your hands up or you will be taken by force you have 5 minutes to respond.See Fritzy you haven't got a chance give up now or you will all be shot dead. Now neither of us want to hurt Red I think we know that, what do you think will happen when they roll in here Tommy guns blazing...you will all be dead...give up now. And if you think that intimidates me I can call in a 105mm Howitzer strike give it up.
Fritz: You hear that thrumming overhead? Those are JU-88s loaded mit high explosive bombs. Call your men off, or ve all get it!

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
Do you hear those explosions over head those are Spitfire intercepting your Nazi bombers. Now drop your flimsy German guns!Lt. Williams: Come out with your hands up this is your finial warning!

KilroyCD

One Too Many
PoliceInspecter said:
Do you hear those explosions over head those are Spitfire intercepting your Nazi bombers. Now drop your flimsy German guns!Lt. Williams: Come out with your hands up this is your finial warning!
Fritz: Vait for it...here it comes! Hear zhat Buzz-Bomb? It's headink right zhiss vay. Now, call your men off!

PoliceInspecter

Familiar Face
PI makes a run for the Dusenburg and floors it in reverse outside away from the blast zone of the buzz bomb. PI: Williams you and your men have command feel free to search the rubble after the bomb hits.
Williams: Yes sir! Alright lads move back, Jerry isn't going to get us with this one!

KilroyCD

One Too Many
PoliceInspecter said:
PI makes a run for the Dusenburg and floors it in reverse outside away from the blast zone of the buzz bomb.
PI:You ok Red? PI says while untying her.
Henchman 2: Get out uv zhis car, you schveinhund! *Tries to kick PI out of the passenger door*
Leave ze girl alone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana