Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Aero Jacket, size 40, with 27" - 28" sleeve length.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Inspired by the success of tnjyoung's WTB post, I thought I'd try my luck and see what's out there. I'd like to purchase a used Aero (preferably black, preferably horsehide) in size 40 with at least 27" sleeves, preferably closer to 28". I'm interested in seeing what's available, but a Long Half Belt or one of the biker styles would be ideal!

gfarina55

Familiar Face
Inspired by the success of tnjyoung's WTB post, I thought I'd try my luck and see what's out there. I'd like to purchase a used Aero (preferably black, preferably horsehide) in size 40 with at least 27" sleeves, preferably closer to 28". I'm interested in seeing what's available, but a Long Half Belt or one of the biker styles would be ideal!
See my post for an aero board racer couple entries down . Sleeves are 27 inches

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got a classic black Aero Cafe Racer with full action back size 40 in FQHH that fits perfectly except the sleeves are too long for me.

Pit to pit 23
Shoulder 19
Waist 19.5
Sleeve 27.5
Length 24

I've been toying with the idea of moving it on but not 100% sure yet.

Last edited:

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
I've got a classic black Aero Cafe Racer with full action back size 40 in FQHH that fits perfectly except the sleeves are too long for me.

Pit to pit 23
Shoulder 19
Waist 19.5
Sleeve 27.5
Length 24

I've been toying with the idea of moving it on but not 100% sure yet.

And this cafe racer is now MINE, and fits wonderfully--with many thanks to ProteinNerd for answering all of my questions and being so helpful here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points