Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB- Goodwear A2 or HB sz 42-44ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sure! no worries, got an offer for 400 and took it.Thinning out my collection. Buyer will do the " hot water treatment" so it will be 1000% his measurements.
Thx for watching.
good hunting!

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Man, I'm glad that wasn't my size or I'd really be beating myself up about missing it!

One hot water treatment and its one to one and a half inch smaller and looks even more WW2...
Who knows if the IBAN payment does not arrive within 10 days...I put it back here.

ElmoDG

New in Town
That Dubow is cobblers old jacket. Luftwaffe forgot to mention that it has had a name tag attatched at one time and advertised it with a NOS talon, but it's a repro. And when I questioned this the email conversation went silent.

image.jpg Sorry no name tag, sorry no patch, sorry no "Cobblers"old jacket.1 image.jpg
And NOS Talon and sorry if I went to sleep at 23:00 and dont take my computer to bed with me..
I also sell viewing spectacles for half blind.
cheers

Last edited:

ElmoDG

New in Town
"It was always in my possession...never any patch nor name tag, nor pilot wing. the Talon in a NOS ."

Just emailed me this and he's using the same pictures as the thread from Jan 2015 when cobbler sold it? Guy is a crook!

ElmoDG

New in Town

ElmoDG

New in Town
I don't need any pictures just an explanation as to why you were using his pictures if it wasn't the same jacket? And showing pictures of 2 different jackets?

I do not need to explain since nothing wrong..I did not use any others picturs but only mine.
The jacket has never had a name tag nor patches nor whatever...You made this up.
The jacket has its NOS. And i dont ask the prices you mention. Just ask for any scan you like and you have it..and stop telling lies and insults.

Yes this is my jacket...I still have it, and I am happy to sell it and to accept offers.
It has never had patches nor name tags and has a NOS Talon...alse these older scans were mine.
Can do them again on my wooden flooring if you wish.
Whats the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk