Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB- Goodwear A2 or HB sz 42-44ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Strange, no PMs still. Anyway, I guess it isn't meant to be, as I am a paypal only kind of guy. I misinterpreted your post above to mean you were ok with a fee free paypal transaction, which is why you were contacting me.

all the best to you

Hi Breton...whichone of the words " NO PAYPAL" were are a misinterpretation?..Sorry but I dont understand...
Anyway..., for you thousands of great jackets to suit your size and convinience on the Bay and the web......
So no worries...but please dont waste our both time anymore...
thx for your great contributions and comments...
Good luck ..
Cheers

bretron

Call Me a Cab
???

69D790E0-5C66-473D-9DDB-55D6BEE35F08.jpg

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Hi
please post the pm here where I was contacting you for a fee free PayPal deal......first in my 26 years of trading...
Please stay fairplay at least as others do.
Thx.
Cheers

LJW - you need to lighten up. I had an interest in your Irvin, but the way you've communicated in this thread means I won't be buying from you. I would imagine that English isn't your first language, but it's still possible for you to be courteous.

Hi all
if no PAYPAL acceptance is being rude...
I am rude...forgive me for that...
...and please be assured and again forgive me for that...my FOR SALES items last approx. 8Hours and then they are gone...or at least on hold waiting for payment (via IBAN BIC),,,
For all the (still Paypal fans...just google about all legal issues nowadays with PP)
Chirioooo..

LJW - you need to lighten up. I had an interest in your Irvin, but the way you've communicated in this thread means I won't be buying from you. I would imagine that English isn't your first language, but it's still possible for you to be courteous.

Hi
My mothertongue is jewish.., anyway my bit of education told me to be fair and courteous.
Just ask the moderator about all the insults I went through about a GW Dubow A-2 I am trying to sell and a TFL member thought its not mine and he scamed all here mentioning the jacket I posted for sale is not mine....
I can send you all ( very courteous!!!!) pms I received ...plus the one here ...but you are free to check it out here and see...
I never ever had any issue, never any complain nor any " mix up"... always cool.
But a lot of TFL'ss " misinterprete it" since noooooo pppaaaapppaalll...
thx for just checking it all prior havin a judgment...same happened to a lot of us several years ago..

Last edited:
Hello Gayland
thx for your contribution.
actualy the IRVIN is on hold and I am waiting for the IBAN -BIC payment to be confirmed or received.
Thx so much for your and all others pms and messages.
Gayland Please have a great remaining WE.
KINDEST

Last edited:

A-1

One Too Many
I find people weird who feel the need to end each sentence with three full stops...
I’m sorry...
And LJW, I’d find you weird either way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points