Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB, Vintage style drinking glasses

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
Looking for some glasses that are like an old fashioned glass with straight sides but will have a raised area about 3/4 way up the glass, presumably to help keep the glass from slipping in ones hand. These were commonly used as water glasses in restaurants, cafes and diners back in the day. Today I saw Jeff Sessions drinking from these style glasses during his testimony.
Thanks for any info!

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Looking for some glasses that are like an old fashioned glass with straight sides but will have a raised area about 3/4 way up the glass, presumably to help keep the glass from slipping in ones hand. These were commonly used as water glasses in restaurants, cafes and diners back in the day. Today I saw Jeff Sessions drinking from these style glasses during his testimony.
Thanks for any info!

You describe the "Single Bulge Tumbler", formerly made by Anchor Hocking. This style of drinking glass was the first made entirely on automatic machinery.

10 oz bulge tumbler.jpg

The single bulge tumbler series has been discontinued. Anchor Hocking only continues production of the "Double Bulge" series of glassware

download.jpg

Dean restaurant supply should have these items. As I recall they are around $50 for a half gross.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112