Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Aero Premier Half Belt Black Vicenza Size 40 custom back

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Another victim to my discovery I should be wearing a size up. Love this jacket and will be ordering the exact same specs but in a 42.

Premier Half Belt Size 40
Black Vicenza
Antique Brass Talon Hardware
1 Horizontal Chest Pocket
2 Handwarmer Pockets
Button Cuffs
Blackwatch wool tartan
Custom back (same as the 1020's Work Coat) curved back yoke with functioning action seam.

No damage to leather or lining, just normal wear.

This is a pretty slim jacket I'd say it fits more like a 38 so check the below measurements against what you need.

Measurements
Pit to Pit: 21inches
Shoulder: 18
Sleeve:25.25
Length:25
Waist: 19

IMG_1694.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg IMG_2322.JPG IMG_2323.JPG IMG_2324.JPG

USD$650 which includes free shipping worldwide paid via Paypal friends and family.

Last edited:

philosophy101

A-List Customer
I'm assuming the model in the photo is you. Would you provide your body measurements for reference (height, weight, chest and waist)? Thank you.

ProteinNerd

Thanks Dan, It definitely does fit and I can wear it but the premier half belt and the board racer have the same measurements so fit virtually the same.

When I posted up the comparison pics in my other thread between the 40 and 42 Board Racer people either said the 42 fit better or it looked the same on me.....they feel pretty different wearing them though and the 42 is more comfortable. So I figure, if it looks the same but its more comfortable, then its worth the effort, hassle and cost of sizing up. Not in a hurry and I can still wear them if they don't sell but I thought I may as well put it out there.

ProteinNerd

It is on eBay as well but the cost there includes eBay and PayPal fees, would rather sell here for a fairer price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ