Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WW2 Reproduction Patches on Sale / 40% off

Got a big sale going on for many premium shoulder patch sets along with Blood Chits and a few Squadron Patches while I change location from Las Vegas to Sacramento. Won't be getting much work done over the next couple of weeks so my way of generating some cash flow while my hands are tied elsewhere. Be sure to mention you're from Fedora Lounge in an Ebay message, I'd like to see that being restricted as a merchant here actually has some benefits. Seemed like a fun site to me some time back but getting bounced from a patch conversation was a little disheartening. Let's give it another try as a "merchant" this time.

My wife does the Chinese by hand using the correct brush and ink, she's studied the language in Thailand for 6 years. And I do the Burmese, done so many in the past almost feels like I know what I'm doing:) Anyway, here's the link and some eye candy.

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ListingConsole&currentPage=LCActive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk