Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WW2 Service Shoes/Army Boots At The Front Repro Size 12 $40

CBI

One Too Many
Size 12 WW2 service shoes (US Army/AAF) from At The Front. Not sure which run of shoes these are from ATF (year of manufacture). Worn a bit, some scuffs, nice broken in look. $40 shipped in the US Only.

PM with questions, first one to PM saying “ill take it”, gets it. Paypal please. I am a drama free seller! No overseas sales just US I can usually ship pretty quickly once payment arrives.

CBI

One Too Many
priced to sell, got a local guy here interested in the remained of my stuff posted. Will offer here through Friday AM

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
priced to sell, got a local guy here interested in the remained of my stuff posted. Will offer here through Friday AM
Geez..,these are a STEAL at that price! Have no one in my Family that wears a size 12 or larger...but...if I did I would have jumped HARD for those....someone should just buy these if they have a size 12 boot....save a lot of money on them for sure!

CBI

One Too Many
thanks - these are great boots, I just have some other similar types I wear more often

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana