Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite body lotions?

JazzBaby

Practically Family
I'm aware it's not the *greatest* moisturiser ever made, but I love the smell of Johnsons Baby Lotion! While unusual to describe something as smelling 'cute', I can't think of any other adjective to describe it!

roselily

One of the Regulars
I'm also a big fan of the Palmers products. They also make a shea butter and and olive butter, but I love cocoa butter so much I rarely stray. I also love their cocoa butter stick as a lip balm!

Mary

Practically Family
I've used the Palmer's lotion now after hearing so much good about it. But unfortunately it gives me spots. I'll use it a little more and see if it's just a coincidence. I hope so beacuse it really smells yummy. So thanks anyway for recommending it.

M

olive bleu

One Too Many
zaika said:
hm. i have a hard time with lotion. it either doesn't work at all (i swear, my skin is the texture of an elephant), or it does but it's sticky and gross.

haven't really tried body butter since the ones i've seen come in these itty bitty containers. i should...

I agree with GLUEGUNGEISHA, body butters are a beautiful thing, I have used the body shop ones, but I have been converted to this watkins lemon cream.It contains shea and cocoa butters and has a D-vine faint lemon scent.It is 8 bucks.

LemonSheaJar_10482.jpg

Antje

One Too Many
I just love lavera It's a natural cosmetic brand it's so smooth and soft, and I really like the fact that it is not tested on animals.
It has real soft smel so that's great for me

Real Swell Gal

One of the Regulars
I have several. Matter of fact my husband says he think I have more bottles of smelly stuff than I have shoes but I think he's exagerating.

I prefer for just general use good old Johnson and Johnson's. And right now they have some new scents. The one I've been using lately is cucumber melon. Very light,not the sweet cucumber melon you normally see.

For the good stuff I use Bath & Body Works because perfume doesn't work well on me so I use the shower gel,sprays and lotions to layer the scent and then I don't smell like bug spray. They just discontinued my favorite Exotic Coconut but at Christmas witha gift card I got and I'm sure I'll find a new scent soon enough.

rachw182

New in Town
I love Bath and Body Works' Aromatherapy lotions.
My favorite was sandalwood rose until they discontinued it. :cry:
Now I love the lavender vanilla.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I use something with very little or no scent so it doesn't overpower or clash with my perfume so it's either Johnson & Johnson baby oil gel (on wet skin though!) or my new fave Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference bodylotion, it makes me skin amazingly soft and very smooth - I can definitly recommend it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk