Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your opinions, please.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
and then when you get tired of it , it can be transformed into a cozy hot water bottle cover.

alpcabhot.jpg

Boodles

A-List Customer
I had not considered the angle Mr Deckard has pointed out

Matt Deckard said:
So if it's something a gal made for you you're okay I guess... otherwise ... well I just think it's ... it's up to you.

Nix what I said. If a gal made if for you then you must ignore all us naysayers and hecklers, wear it, and look as if you wanted to do so.

carter

I'll Lock Up
AHA!

HadleyH said:
and then when you get tired of it , it can be transformed into a cozy hot water bottle cover.

alpcabhot.jpg
I believe Hadley has correctly identified the item in the original post. That is not a cap! That is a cap within a cap cozy! And I want one! :D

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
I believe Hadley has correctly identified the item in the original post. That is not a cap! That is a cap within a cap cozy! And I want one! :D [/FONT]

another use for the sweater that wanted to be a cap

1797766978_1a87972c6a.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Tomasso said:

It looks kinda cool. Its one of those hats I would have to put on before I made the call as to whether I really like it or not, but I would certainly try something like that on and give it a fair chance. Kinda neat and alot different[huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points