Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your top ten hats of other Loungers

I have so many favorites I wouldn't know where to begin. Robert and Steve and Garrett have many of them. I'm loving the opportunity to re-see some old favorites and old friends. Thank you for the nods in my direction.

Here are a few more shots of the Schoble spinner (ScottF) that Bob posted earlier. Heckuva hat and it was sold from Buffalo!

SchobleTop.jpg

SchobleLabel.jpg

SchobleSweattags.jpg

navarre

Vendor
That almost made my list as well Jared.

That one fits my "I can taste the mercury" category.

Yeah, I know it's a crazy sick joke coming from a hat maker, but it makes me laugh. (probably because I inhale to much mercury still steaming out of such beauties):faint:

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
I'd like to add to my previous comment. In addition to Alan's hats, just about any of GregNYC's caps could find a wecome home at my place. The guy has a knack for acquiring some really nice ones, both bespoke and off the shelf.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Alan, Thanks very much for the info. Every now and then I see a hat that just speaks to me, and that one certainly does. I think I may follow Jlee's lead and will be watching for the Black Sheep version, which I'm sure will be a knockout.

This Knox 100 was once mine, but it is now owned by Lotsahats. I hope someday I will find one in my size. It is the finest post-war American made hat that I have handled.

1.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
Alan, I believe this Whippet to be yours (based on the hat stretcher). A while back, I googled "grey fedoras" looking for future custom hat ideas. I was struck by the beauty of the simplicity of this hat. The greys work together amazingly. Or maybe it's your signature touch that makes the difference. This image is saved in my faves folder.

67e5ff994b46038b3cf14e934eeabb40.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto