Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zack Snyder to direct the newest Superman film

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Not the same story. "The Death" line was actually very well written and shocked a lot of people. DC kept it under wraps until the last issue in that particular plot. Unfortunately the stories after that were horrible ... Metropolis had to be protected by Superboy, Steel, etc. Blech.

death_of_superman.jpg

Mr Vim

One Too Many
It seems we are getting a beginning story, not unlike the Superman: Birthright... which excites me because that was one of the best Superman stories I had read in a while. If they gleam off of that I will be one happy movie patron.

Feraud

Bartender
Much like the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man each production will put their take on the costume.
Maybe it will look better in the finished film.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I already registered my displeasure with the costume (apart from the larger cape, which I dig), and now that we've seen it more clearly, I like it even less. It's so unearthly... But you know, that could kinda make sense.

But really, the costume isn't the make-or-break issue for me. If they get the characters and story mostly right, I won't care about the changes to the costume. I have enough faith in Snyder and Nolan to still be psyched.

Besides, any Superman flick with Amy Adams as Lois Lane will be an instant classic, no matter what else in it works or doesn't!

Mr Vim

One Too Many
Good point Feraud, and like the Spider-Man outfit, the Superman outfit has speed lines, or those racing stripe stylings, do they use the same tailor?

I'm still hoping for a good film, but this just doesn't look like Superman to me, the first image did but not this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk