Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zoot Suits?

Apache Jo

New in Town
Wow what amazing zootsuit! Absolute killa! Love to see fotos of it worn! love the colour as well! Those pistol pockets are a great detail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TonyL

New in Town
At this point I'm not looking to sell it but I will certainly post when and if it's available!

It's got a couple of pinholes I want to fix and then I'll post a few more pics when I wear it out!

Edward

Bartender
Here it is...

Zoot1.JPG

Just need to find a giant bow tie to go with.

Gorgeous. I'd wear the hell out of something like that.

Hyena Stomp

One of the Regulars
A complete zoot suit....wow...the monogram would suggest it's authentic, though I've seen rolls of those letters for sale, unused before. Not questioning the authenticity of course, just flabbergasted if it's real because it'd certainly be one of the rarest suits I've ever seen. Yeah, I'll throw my hat into the "I'll buy this from you" ring haha. Beautiful find, thanks for sharing. What size is it, out of curiosity?

TonyL

New in Town
About a 38 or 40 and fairly long; pant about 32 x 34. I didn't realize what it was until I struggled to get my foot through the pegged cuff! It's got a button fly + buttons for braces too.

Hyena Stomp

One of the Regulars
About a 38 or 40 and fairly long; pant about 32 x 34. I didn't realize what it was until I struggled to get my foot through the pegged cuff! It's got a button fly + buttons for braces too.

I'm happy it's far too big to fit me, otherwise I'd be extremely jealous! It's a real treasure.

Panadora

Practically Family
[video=youtube;SQKTeBcYIzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQKTeBcYIzw[/video]

jean-paul-goude-andy-warhol-paloma-picasso-500x610.jpg

Andy Warhol and Paloma Picasso by Jean Paul Goude

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana