Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

14 hats on ebay - 7 1/8,7 1/4,7 3/8,7 1/2

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Just kicked off 14 auctions tonight and will add 10 more next Sunday. Most of these are a little too small, a little too big, picked up in larger lots, or just look weird on my head. Thanks for looking.

Even though the auction say 'United States only' - if you are non-U.S., just let me know before bidding and we'll figure out shipping options. Thanks.

Scottf Ebay auctions

ALL*HeLL

New in Town
New guy here

I bid on one but only have a +4. I'm new to the fedora addiction, not the hat addiction though. I sent you a message through ebay. Man, I hope I win!

Anyway, hi all, my name is Tim and I have this problem with hat collecting....;)

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
ALL*HeLL said:
I bid on one but only have a +4. I'm new to the fedora addiction, not the hat addiction though. I sent you a message through ebay. Man, I hope I win!

Anyway, hi all, my name is Tim and I have this problem with hat collecting....;)

Thanks Tim, I responded.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
10 more heading to ebay

In my continuing effort to prepare for a layoff and move, I'm adding 8-10 additional hats to ebay this Sunday, scheduling them to kick off at about the time the others are ending. Thanks for all the bids on the current ones!!!

Planned list as follows, but may change:

Borsalino - light gray, 7 1/4 + 1/16, rebuilt by Optimo
Borsalino - side Borsalino - front

Portis Sterling - 7 1/2 (23 1/4")
Portis Sterling

Resistol Kitten Finish - 7 1/4
Resistol Kitten Finish

Mallory $12.50 - 7 3/8
Mallory 12.50 - 2 pics

Stevens Nylon Crushable - 7 1/4
Stevens Green

Stratoliner with pin (1 pin :)) - 7 1/4
Stratoliner
Stetson 7X Clear Beaver, Open Road style - 7
[no pics yet - light tan, no damage]

...maybe (Stetson Open Road 1940's - 7 5/8)
Open Road - 1940's

babs

A-List Customer
Man.. Though I've only tried with one 7 1/4 I know requires a stretch to keep it wearable, I'm fairly sure 7 3/8 is THE size for me. I've never tried any larger, 7 1/2, etc.. but willing to bet they'd be way big on my noggin.. Limits my looking but I'm certainly watching.

You've got quite the collection!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
babs said:
Man.. Though I've only tried with one 7 1/4 I know requires a stretch to keep it wearable, I'm fairly sure 7 3/8 is THE size for me. I've never tried any larger, 7 1/2, etc.. but willing to bet they'd be way big on my noggin.. Limits my looking but I'm certainly watching.

You've got quite the collection!

Thanks Babs, but it's not really a collection - it's an addiction. I wear a 7 1/4 + 1/16, yet the 7 1/2 Portis Sterling almost fits me. It's comfortable, but a touch weird-looking on my head. So, you never know with the larger hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou