Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1918 Gillette Khaki Set

mattface

Practically Family
SOLDhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/100526374/1918-world-war-i-gillette-khaki-setSOLD

il_570xN.339496723.jpg

il_570xN.339496875.jpg

il_570xN.339496769.jpg

il_570xN.339496963.jpg

il_570xN.339621792.jpg

World War I U.S. Army issue Gillette Khaki set. THis is the less common version in the folding cloth wrap. The case is in nice condition, stains consistent with age, some minor fraying, and I whip stitched down one end of the loop that holds the head. The razor is in excellent condition with only a very tiny handle crack. The mirror is excellent on one side with a few dark spots on the other side. Blade case is present and in excellent condition. Overall a very nice collectable and unusual set. Perfect for WW 1 buffs. or anyone who appreciates a nice compact versatile travel set.

When you recieve this razor it will come cleaned, disinfected and ready to shave with a fresh five-pack of Derby blades.

I am happy to ship outside the U.S. Just please email me for a shipping quote to your country.

Mr. Sharpman says: "This little set will keep you smooth and clean shaven for another day in the trenches."

& I've got lots more nifty razors & stuff in my shaving section if you're interested.

Last edited:

mattface

Practically Family
Matt - it's got SOLD on it in your Etsy store. - Paddy.

Yeah I went to bed and it sold more or less right away. The nice stuff tends to go fast. sorry. I do have another Khaki set, it's missing a handle, so when I find a handle for it, it'll go into the shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points