Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930s German Sport Suit w/ knickers

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
$_57.JPG

Lovely.

Papperskatt

Practically Family
I think that this is the second time that this suit gets relisted on the 'bay. At least it's the third time that I've seen it. I've been bidding on it before, but lost. Maybe I'll have better luck this time; added to my watch list. :D

Papperskatt

Practically Family
It would definitely be very tight, but I think that I might be able to squeeze in. Hopefully there's some allowance to let out, if not then I have a very good reason to drop some weight. :D

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
36 inches is the trouser length - if that's the out seam then I'm probably out of the running. The short legs always sink it for me. Shame - this is as pretty a suit as I've seen on ebay in some time.

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
Last time it sold for 392 Euros.

It's a complete beltback sport suit on the one hand, but the high price is to a large part attributable to the Adefa label.

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
ADEFA = "Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutsch-Arischer Fabrikanten" (Working-association of German-Aryan Producers).

An association set up 1933/34 in Nazi Germany to certify that no Jewish businesses were involved in the production/trade.

As with most things associated with the 3. Reich, it has it's collectors who pay top money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk