Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1938 Gruen Curvex Majesty watch

Raul

One of the Regulars
Here is my Gruen Curvex Majesty (330-292), with its 52mm length it is the biggest and most sought-after of all Gruen Curvex, it is in really great conditions for an 80+ years old watch, the dial is still very good and original and a nice inscription on the back confirms it's from 1938

ROH7mLe.jpg

NSLDFVs.jpg

2hsW9LI.jpg

VRY34QF.jpg

Here is my Gruen Curvex Majesty (330-292), with its 52mm length it is the biggest and most sought-after of all Gruen Curvex, it is in really great conditions for an 80+ years old watch, the dial is still very good and original and a nice inscription on the back confirms it's from 1938

ROH7mLe.jpg

NSLDFVs.jpg

2hsW9LI.jpg

VRY34QF.jpg
Damn, that is a nice one. Brings back very sad memories for me. My father's gruen, not as old as yours but similar was the only item I had from him after his death. I couldn't bring myself to wear it for fear of damaging it or losing it.....alas a break in at my home and the watch was stolen. Lesson learned, wear it, use it, enjoy it.....there are no guarantees of anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB