Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940s/50s Palm Beach Suit *** SOLD

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Up for your consideration is this sandy tan Palm Beach Suit. Marked a size 38 Regular, it fits like a 36 Regular. Please go by measurements.

The suit jacket is a 2 button, patch pocket, ventless with wide lapels. There are a few flaws to the suit, a few faint stains on the back shoulder, buttons missing on the right sleeve cuffs, one pinhole, and some of the fabric has frayed, but it is near the armpit on the inside of the left jacket sleeve.

The colors look faded in the photos, I assure you they are not. This is a lovely sandy tan color suit that can be worn with a wide variety of ties and shirts.

img0171mm.jpg

img0176f.jpg

img0173k.jpg

img0181co.jpg

As stated before, this is on the inside of the jacket arm, and cannot be seen when worn. It does need to be stitched up to prevent further damage, however.
img0183w.jpg

Tiny pinhole
img0184w.jpg

Small crossthreads missing.
img0185d.jpg

The trousers are high waist with no pleats. There is a small stain which should come out near the crotch. The trousers have a snap closure, two back pockets with one button. There are no other issues with the trousers.

img0179aim.jpg

img0186m.jpg

img0180z.jpg

Measurements:

Jacket:

Shoulders: 17"
Chest: 20" across
Length: 30"
Sleeves from shoulder: 24 1/2"

Trousers
Waist: 32" (can be let out to a 35")
Outseam: 42" + 1/2" extra under the cuff, or you could go with no cuffs and gain an extra 5 inches.

Price: $100 OBO plus shipping worldwide. Shipping is Free in the UK. Make me an offer. I want to get rid of this since I'll never wear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany