Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1949 Plymouth for sale Los Angeles area

Trickeration

Practically Family
This is our 1949 Plymouth Club Coupe. We had hoped she would have her "debut" this summer as the baby sister of all the other Plymouths around here. She was bought as a restoration project and future car for my daughter while we were living in Washington, but now we find we just don't have the time to finish her.

The original engine is out, cleaned, and was being prepped for rebuilding. We also have a brand new wiring harness ready to put in. The body is straight, the floor needs some work. It's listed now at $1500. If you have any questions, you can call Rob (my husband) at 562-688-1965 or PM me and I'll have him respond to you. He's better with the car questions than I am :rolleyes:

If you think you have other friends that may be interested, please let them know

Here are a couple of pics (that's not a dent in the drivers side door, it's a reflection from our trailer on the other side of the driveway) and I can post more if you're interested

Shipping out of the area is possible, though a bit complicated and costly. However we did field those questions before so my husband could give you some ballpark costs if that's what you really want to do.

copy2ofplym2.jpg

copyofplym4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21